- Starling’s Developer Portal Has Launched and 3rd Parties Are Already Taking Advantage
- We Pay Credit Card Companies $163 Billion In Fees Every Year
- 25% Levy On Overseas Pension Transfers Has Tax Advisors Scrambling To Find Loopholes
- Supermarket ASDA Launches Own Money Transfer Service
- French P2P Blockchain Remittance Firm Launch Own Token Promising Faster Settlement Times, Reduced Fees
Jane Hemming, Reading, UK
When buying a villa in Spain, The Money Cloud saved us over £5,000 in comparison to the quote from our bank.
Was going to use our local Post Office until I realised by using your comparison chart how they're loading the exchange rate. You've given me an extra $50 AUD by using Xendpay