- Starling’s Developer Portal Has Launched and 3rd Parties Are Already Taking Advantage
- We Pay Credit Card Companies $163 Billion In Fees Every Year
- 25% Levy On Overseas Pension Transfers Has Tax Advisors Scrambling To Find Loopholes
- Supermarket ASDA Launches Own Money Transfer Service
- French P2P Blockchain Remittance Firm Launch Own Token Promising Faster Settlement Times, Reduced Fees
Was going to use our local Post Office until I realised by using your comparison chart how they're loading the exchange rate. You've given me an extra $50 AUD by using Xendpay
I've been struggling to find a way to make regular transfers to my Norwegian account from the UK (where I work). Finally I've at least got some pointers for where to start, so I won't have to pay a fortune every time I transfer!