- Starling’s Developer Portal Has Launched and 3rd Parties Are Already Taking Advantage
- We Pay Credit Card Companies $163 Billion In Fees Every Year
- 25% Levy On Overseas Pension Transfers Has Tax Advisors Scrambling To Find Loopholes
- Supermarket ASDA Launches Own Money Transfer Service
- French P2P Blockchain Remittance Firm Launch Own Token Promising Faster Settlement Times, Reduced Fees
Your site is top, thank you. I was going to use my bank and but came across you on Forbes site, I am glad I did. I went on and used Torfx very good service got the rate right, saved me money compared to many others you list, they even helped me get an aussie bank account. Once again thank you for help!
I've been struggling to find a way to make regular transfers to my Norwegian account from the UK (where I work). Finally I've at least got some pointers for where to start, so I won't have to pay a fortune every time I transfer!