MAKING REGULAR OVERSEAS PAYMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Making most of your frequent international paymentsIn today’s modern global economy, chances are you'll be spending overseas much more frequently today than you were 10 years ago. You might be repaying a mortgage on your Sri Lankan villa, or sending staff wages out across three different continents. If you're one of the growing number of people and businesses making regular overseas payments, you'll want to do it in the cheapest and quickest way possible.
To help you get more for your money, we’ve put together this simple guide to regular overseas payments.
It’ll teach you how to minimise the hassle of sending money abroad frequently, while maximising on savings. You’ll learn:
- when you might want to set up a regular payment plan
- the benefits of a regular payment plan
- which money transfer providers are best suited to helping you make regular overseas payments
- how regular payment plans work
- how fixed payment plans can protect you from negative exchange rate fluctuations.