EMIGRATING - TRANSFERRING YOUR ASSETS OVERSEAS
Covering all the financial basics of moving abroad, from the expenses to consider to the most cost-efficient ways to transfer your assets.Between 2010 and 2013, 11m of us moved beyond our native borders. Emigrating offers the chance to take up exciting career opportunities and embark on an alternative way of life, but navigating the financial side of things can make it seem like a challenge.
That’s why we’ve put together this clear, comprehensive guide to emigrating, so you’re fully informed of all the facts.
It’ll teach you about the expenses you’ll need to account for and the practicalities of paying for your new life abroad. You’ll learn about:
- the checklist of costs to tick off in your budget
- how to work out the differences in the cost of living
- how to protect yourself from negative movements in the exchange rate
- how to set up a bank account abroad
- the cheapest way to transfer your money
- buying a property and securing a mortgage abroad.