PAYING FOR YOUR EDUCATION ABROAD – OVERSEAS TUITION FEES
Save on your tuition fee payments' costsIf you opt to study overseas, your starting salary could be 25% higher than those of your friends who stay at home. The chance to learn new skills while immersing yourself in a new culture – and boosting your career prospects – is hugely appealing. But how do you fund it?
We’ve put together this clear, informative guide to answer that question, as well as another common queries about studying abroad.
It teaches you about all the essentials, from the costs to account for to the paperwork you’ll need. You’ll learn about:
- the various funding options for overseas study, including exchange programmes and student loans
- how to get the best deal on paying for your fees
- how to protect yourself from negative exchange rate changes, so you’ll always be able to afford your fees
- researching the cost of living in your new city
- working out whether or not you need a visa, and how to apply for one.
To find out everything you need to know about paying for overseas tuition, download our special Overseas Tuition Guide by completing the form below: