REPATRIATING FUNDS – TRANSFERRING MONEY HOME
Sending profits and income homeYou’ve decided to sell the chalet in the Alps and the office block in Brooklyn – now it’s time to figure out how to send money home. Repatriating funds can seem daunting, but getting it right is really just a question of knowing about the relevant laws and taxes, and how to maximise your money.
That’s why we’ve put together this straight-talking, comprehensive guide to repatriating funds, no matter where you’re sending money to or from.
Our guide teaches you about all the legal need-to-knows and how to profit on your repatriation. You’ll learn about:
- definition of repatriation of funds, i.e. what does repatriating mean
- getting the best price for your assets
- protecting yourself from negative exchange rate shifts and making the most of good rates
- the cheapest way to send money overseas
- legal restrictions on sending money home and the reasons behind them
- tax payments on repatriating funds and how repatriating money is worked out.
To find out everything you need to know about repatriating funds, download our special guide by completing the form below: