- Starling’s Developer Portal Has Launched and 3rd Parties Are Already Taking Advantage
- We Pay Credit Card Companies $163 Billion In Fees Every Year
- 25% Levy On Overseas Pension Transfers Has Tax Advisors Scrambling To Find Loopholes
- Supermarket ASDA Launches Own Money Transfer Service
- French P2P Blockchain Remittance Firm Launch Own Token Promising Faster Settlement Times, Reduced Fees
Everything went great. The money is in the account in Brazil exactly the amount we agreed, very fast and safe, thank you very much for the service
I've been struggling to find a way to make regular transfers to my Norwegian account from the UK (where I work). Finally I've at least got some pointers for where to start, so I won't have to pay a fortune every time I transfer!